This home learning pack have been compiled by the Young People’s Trust for the Environment to support you whilst you are at home during the Covid-19 lockdown.
It includes suggestions for activities you can do independently or with an adult.
No special materials other than those you may find around the house are needed or it may be possible for your adult to pick up some
resources during their occasional shop for essentials but please do not aim to shop specifically for listed supplies!
There may be a few materials you will want print out.
If you like this pack then the YPTE are producing weekly packs that can be found on Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/WeAreYPTE/ or on Instagram @weareypte.
In your pack there is:
* Open ended project ideas and research topics
* Activities to explore independently or together
* Games to play
* Ideas for science experiments
* Art and craft ideas
* Links to other learning resources
* A use each week for toilet roll tubes…