1. Gather pebbles and paint rainforest animal patterns on them.
2. Search for leaves and identify them.
3. Create some bark-rubbing art.
4. Play rainforest themed 'Who am I?'
5. Grow some plants. (That's something I have been doing)
6. Create 'animal tracks' by drawing, printing or making imprints in the mud. (Don't get too messy or your parents won't be too happy!)
7. Create a life-cycle mobile.
8. Make up some animal yoga positions like the cobra. Even better if you can get someone to take a picture of it and put it on the blog.
9. Imagine you have discovered a new rainforest animal or plant. Draw or write about it.
10. Gather and paint leaves to create some leaf-printing pictures.
All website content copyright © Coley Primary School
Website design by PrimarySite