In Science the focus is to ensure all children:
- Develop scientific knowledge,
- Understand the disciplines of Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Use scientific terminologies: speak scientifically and build up children's scientific vocabulary.
- Apply mathematical knowledge to Science work: collecting, presenting and analysing data.
- Observing over time,
- Classifying and grouping,
- Fair testing (making controlled investigations),
- Notice patterns
- Drawing conclusion from their findings.
- Researching using secondary sources.