We are seeking to appoint a Qualified ETFS Teacher to join our friendly, town center school from Easter 2023.
We are looking for great inspirational qualified teachers who are:
• able to provide creative and inspiring learning opportunities for pupils and a stimulating and vibrant learning environment;
• committed to high standards of teaching and child-centred learning;
• able to be an effective team player and work effectively as part of a team;
• able to meet the diverse learning needs of our pupils through a variety of teaching and learning styles and inclusive practice;
• committed to their own professional development and the development of the school;
• lively and fun and can communicate with parents and prospective parents;
• well organised and hard-working.
We can offer you:
• motivated pupils;
• friendly and dedicated staff that assist one another to be better than ordinary;
• supportive parents;
• regular training, support and advice;
• the certainty that you can make a difference to the lives of our enthusiastic children.
We would like to meet you…
Shortlist Date: Applications will be shortlisted upon receipt
Closing Date: Thursday 23rd February 2023
Interview Date: Monday 27th February 2023
Please return your completed applications to Miss Goldring, our School Business Manager (ideally via email) email@example.com.
Please do not send a CV as, for the purposes of Equal Opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be sought from all successful candidates.
All website content copyright © Coley Primary School
Website design by PrimarySite