We would like to welcome you to Coley Primary School and to share with you our aims and values to give you insight into our school ethos.
We focus on...
Learning today for our future tomorrow
Coley Primary’s Aims
We expect every child to achieve their potential through a relentless focus on high quality teaching and learning. We focus on all children achieving age related expectations and beyond through all staff consistently using the most effective methods for teaching these basic skills.
Our aim is to provide a good and full education for all.
Coley Primary’s agreed Values
Coley Primary School’s Aims
- We strive for excellence in everything we do. Nothing less than good is good enough for Coley!
- We believe that the biggest impact on learning is excellent quality first teaching.
- Our purpose is to equip all learners with the knowledge, understanding, skills and resilience to succeed now and in the future with the aid of Coley Coaching.
- We offer a curriculum that meets the needs of our children, giving the opportunity for deep thinking and mastery of the subjects.
- We aim for all children to make excellent progress and for them to achieve aspirational goals by encouraging a thirst for learning.
- We aim to foster a climate where with respect, we challenge, question and debate opinions and ideas.
- We embrace and celebrate our multicultural community to prepare our children to be responsible global citizens.
- We promote positive well-being in a safe and caring environment for all.
- Our British values teach us to learn from and contribute to our community.
- We are committed to the success of all children in our locality and through collaboration and joint learning, we aim to achieve this.
We are very proud of the children who come to Coley Primary School and the wonderful things they do here.
Head Teacher: Mrs Pengelly
Deputy Head: Mrs Budd
Coley Primary School Wolseley Street, Reading RG1 6AZ
Tel: 0118 9375461 email@example.com